cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC33772:zero drift

Wenjing
Contributor I

Dear friend

Our 33772 has a zero drift of 18mv when collecting voltage with GPIO0。What causes it?I need help,Thanks.

best wishes                                                                                                                                   Wenjing

2024.8.15

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jing,

How is your GPIO0 configured and have you tested other GPIOs?

To diagnose the exact cause, consider performing a detailed analysis of the circuit, including measuring the actual input signal, checking the stability of the reference voltage and reviewing the PCB layout for potential issues.

BRs, Tomas

0 Kudos

Wenjing
Contributor I

Dear Tomas:

My  GPIO0 configured" BCC_GPIOX_AN_IN_ABS_MEAS",ALL GPIOS have the same status,I can show the PCB layout for you. Thanks!!!!

best wishes

WENJING

2024.8.16

0 Kudos