cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flexio camera

Jump to solution
seobi
Contributor III

Hi, We are planning to use a parallel camera with FlexIO on the EVKBRT1170.

Referring to the RT1010 sample, we have two questions during the implementation:

1. The PCLK on the RT1010 is said to support up to 20MHz. How much is supported in the case of the RT1170? I couldn't find this information in the datasheet.

2. The sample for the RT1010 is for 8-bit data, but in our case, we need to use 16-bit data. Is it possible to obtain a sample for this? If not, could you guide us on what needs to be modified?

Best regards,

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @seobi,

1. The PCLK frequency can be as high as the Clock Source frequency that the FlexIO admits. For the case of the RT1170, this would equate to a maximum of 120MHz.

2. I'm afraid that only 8-bit data is supported for the parallel camera emulated with FlexIO. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

BR,
Edwin.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @seobi,

1. The PCLK frequency can be as high as the Clock Source frequency that the FlexIO admits. For the case of the RT1170, this would equate to a maximum of 120MHz.

2. I'm afraid that only 8-bit data is supported for the parallel camera emulated with FlexIO. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos