cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1064 SDK example for dev_msc_sdcard_freertos

nplayle
Contributor I

Hi, 

I want to build the example project dev_msc_sdcard_freertos or dev_composite_cdc_msc_sdcard_freertos, but when I download the SDK using the MCUXpresso SDK Builder I do not see either of the above mentioned folders in the downloaded zip file. The only ones I can see are the non-RTOS versions. 

I've tried the 2.8.6 version of the SDK, 2.9.1, and the RT1064, RT1060 and RT1050 SDKs to see if I can find it anywhere, but I still can't find it. 

Does such a thing exist? 

Thanks,

0 Kudos
3 Replies

nplayle
Contributor I

Thanks, I did manage to find the version with freeRTOS but only if I don't select MCUExpresso as the IDE - I assume I can just port this into the IDE? 

Thanks,

NIck

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
1) I assume I can just port this into the IDE?
-- Yes, of course.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Please select the [Select ALL] when building the SDK library, then the SDK library will have the FreeRTOS version of USB demos.

2021-03-18_17-48-13.jpg
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos