cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with mcuxpresso on linux

Jump to solution
tiagodsmanin
Contributor I

Hi, I have a problem with MCUxpressoIDE, i installed  ide on SO linux Ubuntu 18, when I was connecting the freedom FRDM-KL25Z the MCUXpresso didn't recognizes board. What can I do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
tiagodsmanin
Contributor I

I add FRDM-KL25Z SDK on MCUxpresso, and when I connect USB cable on my PC the board pop up in the computer devices, but I click to debug and the attached image error appears, I click to "Search for PEMicroA2A67E76" and nothing happens.Captura de tela de 2018-08-15 11-38-19.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please delete any .launch files from inside your project, then try starting a new debug session from the Quickstart Panel's Debug button. 

It would probably be a good idea to update the debug probe firmware on your FRDM board too (KL25 boards often have very old firmware installed in them). Information on how to do this can be found at https://www.nxp.com/opensda

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos
tiagodsmanin
Contributor I

I add FRDM-KL25Z SDK on MCUxpresso, and when I connect USB cable on my PC the board pop up in the computer devices, but I click to debug and the attached image error appears, I click to "Search for PEMicroA2A67E76" and nothing happens.Captura de tela de 2018-08-15 11-38-19.png

0 Kudos
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You’re going to have to be more explicit what you mean by the IDE not recognizing your board.

Which MCUXpressoIDE is installed? Did you download and import the FRDM-KL25Z SDK, etc.?

Thanks and regards,

MCUXpresso Support

0 Kudos