cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC-link

Jump to solution
juliancox
Contributor V

I have just started using MCUXpresso (moving from Codewarrior). I have successfully loaded, built and debugged 'blinky" on a LPC824 Xpresso V2 board. I also have a LPC-Link/LPC1114 board. but I cannot get any examples to work. What do I need to configure it? If I open the Package window it says "no processor selected" although the project window shows a LPC1114. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Julian Cox,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
The MCUXpresso hasn't supported the original version of LPC-link, please use the LPC-link2:

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-based-processors-and-mcus/kinetis-c...
Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Julian Cox,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
The MCUXpresso hasn't supported the original version of LPC-link, please use the LPC-link2:

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-based-processors-and-mcus/kinetis-c...
Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!