Coding an extra function for the SLN-VIZNAS-IOT

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coding an extra function for the SLN-VIZNAS-IOT

DBrongiel
Contributor I

How would one code an extra function for the SLN-VIZNAS-IOT to record and output the number of times a certain face has been detected? For example, the board will display on the UI the number of times User1, User2, and User3 have been detected. Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @DBrongiel ,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) How would one code an extra function for the SLN-VIZNAS-IOT to record and output the number of times a certain face has been detected?
-- There's no similar code for you to use directly, the post illustrates how to develop a smart coffee machine based on the SLN-VIZNAS-IoT solution, I think it's helpful to you to develop the above function.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

DBrongiel
Contributor I

Hello @jeremyzhou ,

Thank you for your response. I have taken a look over the post mentioned below. However, once I implement the code, I receive a few error messages that I do not know how to fix. The main one being in the sln_api.h (see attachment). There are more errors that I am running into other than that as well.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I upload the complete demo code in the post, please refer to it directly.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos