Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How yo change CPU

Jump to solution
_Ferrari_
Contributor IV

Dear all,

I developed a project based on LPC5525JDB100 CPU.

The project is almost completed but I have to change the CPU and I have to move to LPC5528JDB100.

The project was develped with MCUXpresso IDE v11.7.1_9221. How to change the CPU in the IDE ?

Thank you very much for your help and cooperation

regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
danielholala
Senior Contributor II

Hi, @_Ferrari_ 

yo my man, mind correcting the title of your first posting, please? This should be possible through editing the post.

Back to the subject, what @ZhangJennie  did not tell you that this process is not straight forward and is not yet fully automated.

You should read this description, most of all so you do not fall into the trap to keep ”Preserve memory configuration” checked. It is checked by default for no reason.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
danielholala
Senior Contributor II

Hi, @_Ferrari_ 

yo my man, mind correcting the title of your first posting, please? This should be possible through editing the post.

Back to the subject, what @ZhangJennie  did not tell you that this process is not straight forward and is not yet fully automated.

You should read this description, most of all so you do not fall into the trap to keep ”Preserve memory configuration” checked. It is checked by default for no reason.

Hope that helps.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi _Ferrari_ 

To change MCU, right click on "MCU" under the project, "Edit MCU".

ZhangJennie_0-1696763978213.png

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos