AppWizard - floating point not supported?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppWizard - floating point not supported?

Jump to solution
torbjorn_johans
Contributor I

Hi

I would like to use AppWizard to build a GUI for a sound analysis application I'm working on. I see in your tutorials that I should disable floating point to get AppWizard to work. But I need floating point arithmetic for the analysis functions I have written. Could you please explain why we should disable floating point arithmetic when using AppWizard?

Regards,

Torbjorn, Sweden

0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, the library does not support floating point. However, you can use library from <root>/ProgramData/Segger/AppWizard_<version>/Lib/GCCM7FP but you will need to rename the library and enable floating point support.

Please also check: https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-346204 

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored.

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, the library does not support floating point. However, you can use library from <root>/ProgramData/Segger/AppWizard_<version>/Lib/GCCM7FP but you will need to rename the library and enable floating point support.

Please also check: https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-346204 

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored.

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 Kudos