cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not install MCUXpresso_Config_Tools_v5_x64.exe

Jump to solution
wdliming
Contributor I

as i download the package MCUXpresso_Config_Tools_v5_x64.exe, and  install in my pc(win7 64 bits), after i double click, there is nothing happened,  can anybody tell me why?(besides, i have installed QN908x Programming Tool successfully).

0 Kudos
1 Solution
martinformanek-
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Li,

It's really strange. Could you please check that your file downloaded properly? Here is the checksum for the file you are trying to install

68e57d6ffd82a77c649fb46f98f3febe

I also want to double check with you if you have Administrator rights. Could you please double check it?

As last thing I would like ask you for log creation. So we can analyse what is happening at your machine, when you are trying to install our tool. Please run this from the command line 

"MCUXpresso_Config_Tools_v5_x64.exe" /L*V "MCUXpresso_Config_Tools_v5_x64.log"‍

Best Regards,

Martin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
martinformanek-
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Li,

It's really strange. Could you please check that your file downloaded properly? Here is the checksum for the file you are trying to install

68e57d6ffd82a77c649fb46f98f3febe

I also want to double check with you if you have Administrator rights. Could you please double check it?

As last thing I would like ask you for log creation. So we can analyse what is happening at your machine, when you are trying to install our tool. Please run this from the command line 

"MCUXpresso_Config_Tools_v5_x64.exe" /L*V "MCUXpresso_Config_Tools_v5_x64.log"‍

Best Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
wdliming
Contributor I

Hi! Mr Martin Formanek,

in China, we can not visit google website, so i can not download the  google app, for exmple, kinetis ble toolbox,and iot toolbox, so could you send me the two packages via emal? my e-mail address is wdliming@yeah.net

thank you very much!

Best Regards,

li ming

0 Kudos
wdliming
Contributor I

thank you  very much , i download again, and install successfully.

0 Kudos