Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using MCUXpresso config tool for spifi

Jump to solution
janoene
Contributor I

Hi all,

Currently, I'm doing experiments with the LPCXpresso54628 Development Board. I'm using SDK version 2.8.2.

The board contains a flash module connected via qspi. If I understand correctly, I should be able to control them with the spifi driver. However, the driver doesn't show up in the configuration view in MCUXpresso. I attached the list I see currently. I'm able to enable the clocks and assign the pins, but I can't enable/configure the peripheral itself. 

Any hints about how to use the spifi? (BTW: I found the driver example, so I get an idea how it should work, but I assume that I should be able to add the driver via the configuration tool)

Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

We are sorry, but  some drivers are not supported in the Peripherals tool. SPIFI is currently not supported. We are incrementally adding the support, so I have passed your request to the development team to consider the implementation in the next updates.

best regards

Petr Hradsky

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Janoene

Please see below screenshots of how to add spifi driver.

ZhangJennie_0-1610594516621.png

ZhangJennie_1-1610594594577.png

Have a nice day

Jun Zhang

janoene
Contributor I

Dear @ZhangJennie,

Thanks for your answer. 

I added the spifi driver like you described. However, it doesn't show up in the configuration tool. How should I configure the driver? 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

We are sorry, but  some drivers are not supported in the Peripherals tool. SPIFI is currently not supported. We are incrementally adding the support, so I have passed your request to the development team to consider the implementation in the next updates.

best regards

Petr Hradsky

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

We can config SPIFI pins in Pins ConfigTool  and SPIFI clock in Clock Config Tool. Besides, we can't config others.