Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso Pin ConfigTools Error

Jump to solution
hamed
Contributor I

Hi all,

I am trying to use pin config tool in MCUXpresso with my MKE04Z128VQH4 MCU. The problem is when I enable the SWD CLK and DIO pins, it doesn't let me enable FTM1-CH0 on pin 6. There seem to be no conflict by looking at the datasheet, but it tells me there is conflict in setting SWDE bit of SIM_SOPT0 register. Your help is appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Hamed Mohammadi,

There seem to be no conflict.
In fact you don't need to enable SWD CLK and DIO pins, these two pins are default as these function.

SWD.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Hamed Mohammadi,

There seem to be no conflict.
In fact you don't need to enable SWD CLK and DIO pins, these two pins are default as these function.

SWD.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

hamed
Contributor I

Thanks!

0 Kudos