cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso Config Tools v7 menu Help>Open SDK API redirects to incorrect link

mitterha
Senior Contributor I

Hello,

I'm not sure where to post this - it's just a feedback to the MCUXpresso Config Tools team and no discussion/question.

If I click the menu Help>Open SDK API in MCUXpresso Config Tools v7 I get redirected to the link https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/getdoc/api_doc/dev/1381 which is incorrect and opens a page with "Page not found". If I remove the part "/getdoc" from the link the API website is opened.

Additionally if I open the correct Link there is the following note at the bottom of the page:

The rest of this document describes the API references in detail for the peripheral drivers and RTOS wrapper drivers. For the latest version of this and other MCUXpresso SDK documents, see the mcuxpresso.nxp.com/apidoc/.

If I want to follow that link to the latest version of SDK documents I get a 404 Not found page.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Tags (2)
2 Replies

PetrKraus
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefan,

thanks a lot for reporting this problem. 

The Help>Open SDK API menu item problem in MCUXpresso Config Tools v7 will be resolved today.

The problem with the incorrect link in the SDK documentation will take a bit more time. It would be fixed in 3 or 4 weeks.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Petr

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, it is helpful for us.

We will check your comments with the application team.

Again thank you for your help.

Regards

Soledad

0 Kudos