How to extend generated code with custom calls?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extend generated code with custom calls?

maximsemenov
Contributor I

Hi,

Is there a way to extend (append/prepend) peripherals initialization code with custom logic. My particular task is to initialize the SPI module to use more than one CS (my understanding is that the config tool can not do it at the moment)?

Thank you,

Max.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

maximsemenov
Contributor I

To be honest that only the half of the answer I was hoping for ))) Could you please give me some more info on how to do that I can't find anything in the user manuals. To clarify, my preferred scenario is to keep using Config Tool for managing my configuration and be able to extend generated code without losing my changes after each generation.

Thank you,

Max.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Max,

Yes, you can add your own code if the config tool can't cover your requirement .

Regards,

Alice

0 Kudos

maximsemenov
Contributor I

To be honest that only the half of the answer I was hoping for ))) Could you please give me some more info on how to do that I can't find anything in the user manuals. To clarify, my preferred scenario is to keep using Config Tool for managing my configuration and be able to extend generated code without losing my changes after each generation.

Thank you,

Max.

0 Kudos