cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config_Tool_Issue

Jump to solution
farha
Contributor I

I  am facing issue. pin_mux.c  is not generating when i am doing pin configuration in Mcuxpresso config tool.

Pls help

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

We need more information on what MCU are you using, what version of config tools and what steps have you done and if there is some error reported in the problems view. It would be also ideal if you could share the .mex file with the configuration so we can reproduce the problem.

Regards

Petr Hradsky

Config Tools Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

We need more information on what MCU are you using, what version of config tools and what steps have you done and if there is some error reported in the problems view. It would be also ideal if you could share the .mex file with the configuration so we can reproduce the problem.

Regards

Petr Hradsky

Config Tools Team

0 Kudos
farha
Contributor I

Hello,

Kindly check  my attachment docs. I have shared a .mex file .

Details:

IDE: MCUXpresso IDE v11.5.1_7266.

SDK: SDK_2.X_LPC54606J512.

Controller: LPC54606512.

0 Kudos
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I'm sorry, I haven't been able to reproduce the problem with 'Internal error'.

However, the warnings that are shown in the tooltip "Device configuration is not supported..." only mean that these tools are not available because they require DCD and TrustZone modules that are not present on the LPC54606 microcotrollers. You can just ignore those warnings.

Does the problem with the "Internal error" message persist and is it always reproducible? 

If so, could you please send me the log file that is located in the following folder:

c:\Users\{your user id}\.nxp\nxp_conf_workspace_v11.0\.metadata\.log

Regards

Petr Hradsky

Config Tools Team