Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS1043a RDB Fixed ICID connectivity values

Jump to solution
vsiles
Senior Contributor I

Hi !

In the reference manual of the LS1043a, table 6-4 "ICID connectivity", we see that the ICID for some masters is configurable in the SCFG (SATA, USB 1, 2, 3, eDMA, Debug path and sSDHC).

But it seems that some ICID are fixed: Fman, QMan/BMan, SEC, PCI Express 1, 2, 3 and qDMA are described as 'not configured through SCFG registers'.

Are these ICID values fixed ? If that's the case, what are the correct values to use?

If they are not fixed, how do we configure them ?

Best regards,

V.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

If ICID for master is not configurable in the SCFG then you should look in corresponding document which describes block with that master. For example the SEC DMA can be configured to assert specified ICID values for various bus transactions. It is described in the QorIQ LS1043A Security (SEC) Reference Manual. In the QorIQ LS1043A Data Path Acceleration Architecture (DPAA) Reference Manual you can find how DPAA uses ICID.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
d-z-c
Contributor III

Hi,Do you have the Reference Manual: QorIQ LS1043A Data Path Acceleration Architecture (DPAA) Reference Manual?

Can you sent it to me?

Have a good day.
0 Kudos
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

If ICID for master is not configurable in the SCFG then you should look in corresponding document which describes block with that master. For example the SEC DMA can be configured to assert specified ICID values for various bus transactions. It is described in the QorIQ LS1043A Security (SEC) Reference Manual. In the QorIQ LS1043A Data Path Acceleration Architecture (DPAA) Reference Manual you can find how DPAA uses ICID.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

d-z-c
Contributor III

Hi,Do you have the Reference Manual: QorIQ LS1043A Data Path Acceleration Architecture (DPAA) Reference Manual?

Can you sent it to me?

Have a good day.
0 Kudos
vsiles
Senior Contributor I

Ok, I saw the ICID information in the Security Reference Manual for the SEC engine. I guess I'll see the qDMA/PCIe information in their respective docs. Thanks !

0 Kudos