Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS1012ARDB K22 Firmware

Jump to solution
jclasquin
Contributor III

Hello,

I'm creating a custom board based on the LS1012ARDB.  I will have the same MK22FX512, connected the same way as on the RDB. 

Where can I find the binary (hex?) files for the bootloader and application that is currently running on the RDB's K22?

I found a file called k22fx512_if_mbed.bin.zip.  I believe that is the application.  I also found a forum post about the bootloader and someone mentioned getting a file called k22fx512_bootloader.bin from someone at NXP.  But I can't actually find that file anywhere.

Can someone please tell me if these are the files I need, and in the case of the bootloader, where I can get it?  I've looked at the mbed source code, but I don't want to change anything and I don't want to rebuild everything.

Thank you,

Joel 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to the attached binary image and the programming document.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to the attached binary image and the programming document.

jclasquin
Contributor III

One more question.  The programming document is for using a J-Link.  I found that IAR now recommends their own emulator, I-Jet, so I bought one of those.  I thought maybe the programming process would be the same, but when I run JLink.exe I get an error because there is no J-Link connected.  I don't see a similar IJet executable file.

Are there any instructions for using something other than J-Link?  Do I really need to buy another emulator?

Thanks,
Joel 

0 Kudos
ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We have instructions only for the J-Link.

0 Kudos
jclasquin
Contributor III

That's what I needed.  Thanks

0 Kudos