3. i create a project in codewarrior studio and start debug, but it prompts:

启动1111-core0_RAM_LS1021ATWR_Download出错
CCSProtocolPlugin : Failed to correctly configure the JTAG chain

0 Kudos
3 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Probably there is no valid RCW on your target board.

Please refer to section "8.4 Setting up a remote system to use a JTAG configuration file" in C:\Freescale\CW_ARMv7_v2019.10\CW_ARMv7\ARMv7\Help\PDF\CW_ARMv7_Targeting_Manual.pdf to use JTAG configuration file to override RCW on the target board.

In "Hardware or Simulator Target" panel, please check "Initialize Target" and specify "Initialize target script" as "${ProjDirPath}/CFG/LS1021A_TWR_OCRAM_Init". Then connect to the target board to do flash programming.

If your problem remains, please refer to the following procedure to capture CCS log to me to do more investigation.

Before connecting to the target, please enable CCS log from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core00_RAM_LS1021ATWR_Download->Edit...->Advanced->Advanced CCS setting->Enable logging", and connect to the target from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core00_RAM_LS1021ATWR_Download->Debug", the CCS log will be printed in the console panel in CodeWarrior IDE.

Note: Please open the console panel from Window->Show View->Console, and if nothing displayed, please choose the correct session on the right top icon in the panel. If the CCS log in the console is truncated, please enlarge the console buffer from Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console->uncheck "Limit console output".

0 Kudos

nxpaudiencedong
Contributor I

where to find the `Hardware or Simulator Target` pannel

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please open "Hardware or Simulator Target" panel from  Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_LS1021ATWR_Download->Edit->Edit.

0 Kudos