cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

showing multiple peripheries

adamrakam
Contributor III

Hi,

In Keil it's possible to see multiple peripheries at the same time.

Q: Is it possible to do the same in LPCXresso ?

Thanks

pastedImage_2.png

4 Replies

adamrakam
Contributor III

Thanks Con,

The link describes moving/docking view which is I think in LPCXpresso case called 'Memory'.

pastedImage_1.png

What I am trying to achieve is multiple instances of 'Memory'. To see at the same time ADC and CAN registers. I do not understand what part of the 'Memory' view I should drag.

Would you please post a screenshot showing 2 peripheries at the same time as I did with Keil uVision ?

Thanks

converse
Senior Contributor V

Sorry, I got that wrong. You can create another memory view by clicking on the "New Memory View" icon on the memory view toolbar. Then you can do as I said in my first reply. Its probably not as convenient as Keil, but it does work.2017-02-27 02.29.03 pm.png

adamrakam
Contributor III

Perfect world Con, thank you !

pastedImage_1.png

Even though all views setting must be done again for each new debug session it is the step forward. I really think I will switch to uVision as this feature - remember settings between debug sessions - is important when debugging more complex code :   how to store settings between debug sessions 

converse
Senior Contributor V

Yes. First click on the Peripherals you want to display, then you can drag the view to separate it from the others, as described in the Eclipse docs here:

Help - Eclipse Platform