cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC-Link & Windows 10 driver Problem

gmin
Contributor I

Hi,
I've install LPCXpresso v8.2.2 [Build 650] [2016-09-09]  in a Windows 10 - 64 bits PC.
When I've connected LPC-Link1 to the USB, LPCExpresso does not recognize it.
I've deleted the driver Driver and then connect the LPC-Link and it had been detected as a DFU device.

Then I've reinstalled the driver from c:\nxp\LPCXpresso_8.2.2_650\Drivers\LPC-Link\ (See Images) but the LPC link driver seems to be not the correct for Win10. After that, LPC Expresso still not recognize it.
Is there another driver version for Windows 10-64 bits ?
I've already probed with 2 different LPC-Link devices and 2 different Mini USB cables.

Urgent response will be appreciated.

Regards,
Gus

0 Kudos
5 Replies

bobarry
Contributor I

I too cannot get my LPCXpresso11u68 recognized on windows 10.  Drivers and software installed OK, but nothing is recognized when its connected to the link connector with jumper 1 off, jumper 2&3, and dfu off.

Got it at a ham radio swap fest. It looks handy for use with MBED which I am familiar with.

No connection so the MBED update wouldn't take,

Any help appreciated.

Bo W4GHV

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There is no updated LPC-Link driver. We have not seen any issues ourselves using LPC-Link on Windows 10. What is the exact version of Windows that you are using?

In the first place, please run through the FAQ: https://community.nxp.com/thread/388960 

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos

gmin
Contributor I

Hi.

I'm using Windows 10 - Home Edition

I'm without clues....

regards,

Gustavo

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Did you try going through the FAQ previously referenced?

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos

gmin
Contributor I

Yes, I did.

Still Not working on LPCXpresso 8....

0 Kudos