cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.a Lib file inclusion

Deeps_bang
Contributor III

Hi Team,

We are trying to interface VL53L8 TOF sensor with LPC55s69 controller for projector keystone correction purpose.

During this phase , we got a ' libAngle_Detect_V4.a'  STMicrocontroller  based .a file and we included that in LPC path by creating Lib folder and via Linker added that to debug path.

So, debugging is happening properly. But , expected result not getting. 

Are we missing anything in proper .a file inclusion. ? Any particular setting has to be done related to that ? Any floating point setting or any other setting has to be done?

Regards,

Deep_Bang

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Deeps_bang
Contributor III

Hi Rong,

I am still stuck in the same issue .

WRT Horizontal and vertical values, after calculation it has to return  values like for ex:

Horizontal: 0.04  , Vertical: -0.02

But , at my end it showing wrong value at horizontal side  like:

Horizontal: 7163313423122431.99 , vertical: -0.04

Any setting differences you observed from  attached files.?

Any guidance ? 

0 Kudos

Deeps_bang
Contributor III

Hi Rong,

Further we got input from STM team as: 

" we think the "7163313423122431.99" is the like 64bit format, but this project file (TOF proj file)was use 32bit format, maybe is your input value was wrong, so please double confirm your software setting".

Wrt LPC , where exactly I can check with this particular setting? In which format we are currently working?

Thanks & Regards,

Deep_Bang

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Regarding your question, can you share the RM of the VL53L8 TOF sensor? do you use SPI or I2C?

Regarding the driver of VL53L8 TOF sensor provided by ST, pls check the tools which generate the *.a library, you have to use the same tools which generates the *.a, because each tools has it's own calling convention regulation. Furthermore, because SPI implementation is different, so if the driver is based on ST SPI or I2C, I suppose maybe you can not use them on LPC55S69.

Hope it can help you

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 Kudos

Deeps_bang
Contributor III

Hi Rong,

PFA of VL53L8 for your reference.

We are communicating via I2C protocol.

We copied this .a file from ST project file and included in Lib folder of LPC.

How to check with this  ==> "pls check the tools which generate the *.a library"

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Deeps_bang
Contributor III

0 Kudos

Deeps_bang
Contributor III

Hi Rong,

Thank you for the response. 

Can you please ping me to my mail id , for sharing TOF sensor related documents.

Thanks & Regards,

Deep_Bang

Tags (1)
0 Kudos