cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when start location is not 0x00

miguelbermejo
Contributor I

Hello everyone!

I am working with a LPC1317, which it contains an initial bootloader and application.

I am developing the Application, which I want to start it in 0x1000. I have configurated it (in MCUXpresso), and its size too.

But when I try to debugg the App, there is not action. The Debugger ist not able to do anything. It is like the Debugger is not running from 0x1000 also from 0x00.

Anyone have any idea? I need to configurate anything more? I have looked for information, but I have only found the "Start Location" configuration in the MCU Settings, which I made.

Thank you in advance

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 

The application should be started in 0x00. You cannot debug an application to from 0x1000. 

However, you can use a  bootloader this will run from 0x00 and then jump to other address location.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos