cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power consumption of LPC4357JBD208

dharitri
Contributor I

Dear All,

I am using LPC4357JBD208 controller in our design. Need to calculate the power consumption for the IC. Is there any power calculator available for the same... ??? 

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards,

Dharitri

0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately we don't have a power calculator available for this device, howeevr I suggest to check the AN11853 application note as reference, this application note introduces the various low power modes of the LPC18x0, the steps required to enter the low power modes, wake-up implementation, and helpful hints to reduce power consumption.
This application note also provides a software example to enter the low power modes, and demonstrates how to measure the power consumption using the Keil MCB1800 board.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11853.zip 

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos