cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXP LPC54018 IoT Module & AWS IoT

saranyachitta
Contributor II

Hello,

I've started working with LPC 54018 & AWS IoT. I've followed all the step-by-step instructions as mentioned in the tutorial for the aws_shadow_wifi example (OM40007|LPC54018 IoT Microcontroller Module|NXP). This demo works fine and I see all the MQTT commands in the Serial Terminal (Tera Term). 

However, I tried the voice control demonstration example (aws-nxp-lpc54018-demo/README.md at master · bluewind-embedded-systems/aws-nxp-lpc54018-demo · GitHub) by following all the step-by-step instructions as mentioned in the respective Read-me files. But, I don't see the communication going well. I only receive the following commands as shown in the screenshot below from my Serial Terminal (Tera Term). Could you please advise me on what else to try in order to avoid this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,

Saranya

Labels (1)
4 Replies

saranyachitta
Contributor II

Sol,

That works perfectly fine now. Thank you so much for your help all through the process. You were very helpful and I really appreciate it.

Regards,

Saranya

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Please check the attached document and let me know if this helps. 

Have a great day,

Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

saranyachitta
Contributor II

Hi,

I have a quick question regarding this document. It asks me to copy the code from few files like -

1. LED_lambda_function.py 

2. Alexa_json_skill.json 

Could you please let me know where can I find them. If you can please send me those files or a link to download them, that would be grateful.

Thank you,

Saranya

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Attached you will find the files. 

Have a great day,

Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos