Lifetime of LPC54608

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifetime of LPC54608

TEMCEFF
Contributor IV

Actually we are using LPC54608 Controller to interface 10 types of devices through serial ports. But the customer has asked me that, what is the lifetime of your major components in the product. In my routing product LPC54608 Controller is the major component. Please provide any test results of LPC54608 lifetime related.

Regards,

Avinash.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Avinash,

Can you spicify which specify life your customer need?

Sorry we haven't the test results of LPC54608 lifetime related.

All the quality information for LPC54608 can be found on LPC54608J512ET180 Product Information|NXP

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

TEMCEFF
Contributor IV

Dear Alice

Let me know the MTBF under standard conditions (Temperature, Voltages, and EMI........).

BR

Avinash

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Avinash,

Sorry reply you late, I asked other related team, all haven't this, sorry for the inconvenient to you.

Regards

Alice

0 Kudos

frank_m
Senior Contributor III

In absence of those parameters, I would take the Flash data retention time as first approximation.

And if the application includes IAP, the estimated number of erase/write cycles vs. the guaranteed number.

Under average load and little deviation from moderate temperatures, an average MCU hardly fails for electrical reasons.

Elevated temperature, e.g. like those defined for automotive environments, will decrease the lifespan (both electrically, and Flash code fails).

Increased elevation (i.e. increased cosmic radiation) will result in more pseudo fails (Flash/RAM corruption).

0 Kudos

TEMCEFF
Contributor IV

Hello Alice_Yang,

My customer is asking about MTBF of the LPC54608 Controller. 

BR

Avinash.

0 Kudos