cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso54S018M's SW5

belmontbob59
Contributor IV

Hello,

I am running keyboard2mouse example and trying to make use of SW5 (P1_1). 

The example configures USB0  as host controller and USB1 as device controller; In which case P1_1 should be available for general GPIO use since USB1's over current functionality is only defined in host mode.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

When I configure SW5 as GPIO, the MCU detaches the keyboard from the port as soon as I press SW5.

pastedImage_3.png

Why is that happening ? what am I missing? Please find test case attached; it uses FC9 for debug output. Please advise. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

belmontbob59
Contributor IV

NXP, could I get an answer on this matter please?

0 Kudos

belmontbob59
Contributor IV

NXP, could you please shed some light on this problem ? Please see attached test case using flexcomm 0 for debug output to make it easier to test with.

0 Kudos

belmontbob59
Contributor IV

Hello, any update on this matter?

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi.

Please share how to reproduce your issue with ordinal keyboard2mouse_bm demo code under SDK install. 

Besides, Which IDE do you work with?

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

belmontbob59
Contributor IV

Can you please shed some light on this problem ? I've attached a test case based on keyboard2mouse standalone version from SDK builder. What else do you need?

0 Kudos

belmontbob59
Contributor IV

Hello, any update on this matter?

0 Kudos

belmontbob59
Contributor IV

I'm not sure I understand your question ? I've already provided you with the test case. I've downloaded the standalone project for keyboard2mouse  from NXP's SDK Dashboard and modified it to

-add support for SW5,

-switch debug output from FC0 to FC9.

This example uses KEIL IDE. Just connect a keyboard to USB0 and USB1 to host PC, wait for debug output to display "keyboard attached" and then press SW5.

0 Kudos