cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCUSBSIO

adel_el-rayyes
Contributor I

Hello,

i would like to extend the functionality of the given library/firmware by enabling i2c slave mode of the MCU. Therefore, it would be helpful to have the source code of the firmware. I'm working on a LPC1769Xpresso board and could only find the source for the LPC11u68, which are not compatible because the usb driver on the MCU differs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

mickey_cheah
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm trying to trace down the source of the lpcusbsio library that supports usb serial devices...  My motivation is to extend the blhost application for other uses, and I'm finding that the example code for the blhost uses a pre-compiled binary for the lpcusbsio library.  I was able to find the source code from the link above, but that appears to be for an older version of the library that only supports I2C.  The header I have shows the following:

* @note
 * Copyright(C) NXP Semiconductors, 2014
 * All rights reserved.

which is a year later than the 1.00 src release above.  Can you help me track this down?  Thanks.
0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Please check the following link: 

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-334939 

Have a nice day,

Regards

Sol

0 Kudos

adel_el-rayyes
Contributor I

Thank you Sol, but the link only contains the code for the Host device, i.e. a PC. I am looking for the source code for the LPC1769 microcontroller, similar to what is provided here:

LPC11U6x USB to I2C Bridge Implementation 

for a LPC11U6x microcontroller.

0 Kudos