cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC55S69 : Core0, Core1 and Power management

EugeneHiihtaja
Senior Contributor I

Hello !

Do I understand right and Core0 and Core1 can independently go to the sleep mode only ?

Deep-sleep, power-down modes have effect to both cores and only Core0 is able to call power API what isable to put whole CPUs to those modes.

But how synchronization  should be done in case if both cores are not ready for Deep-Sleep for example.

I think something OWN by using MAILBOX mechanism.

Also looks like Core1 can RUN at 12Mhz for have lowpower consumption, but it dosn't have sense becouse

Core0 what clocked with 150Mhz can stay only in sleep mode what just reduce consumption twice only.

Or what is lowest power mode for Core0 if Core1 run continuously and can have RUN and Sleep mode only.

Do you have any application note what can give more details about  DualCore power managements tips ?

Regards,

Eugene

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  Eugene Hiihtaja,

There are some power consumption data in Data Sheet-> 10.3 Power consumption, you can have a look,

I attached it for you. 

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos