Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC54618 SPI Interrupt example code not work

Jump to solution
chengyohuang
Contributor I

HI

I downloaded the SPI interrupt example code of SDK_2.2_LPCXpresso54618 to my LPC54618 CAN FD Kit and i did not make any changes code,but SPI slave always received error.I connects  to J14-1.2.3.4

pastedImage_1.png

and i read the spi interrupt "readme.txt" file,Ithe example SPI Master PIN correct?because i connects  to J9-PIN10.11.12.13 have SPI Master Data(0~63).But connects  to J9-PIN9.11.13.15 have nothing

pastedImage_2.png

This is my way of connecting the entity

pastedImage_4.jpg

pastedImage_5.png

What can I do to make the SPI interrupt example code successful?@#

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Cheng yo huang,

This code is working in revB, but LPCXpress54618 rev C need to take care JS34, JS35, you need to modify the board connect, you need solder it in the correct position.

pastedImage_1.png

Besides, you need to connect JP6.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Cheng yo huang,

This code is working in revB, but LPCXpress54618 rev C need to take care JS34, JS35, you need to modify the board connect, you need solder it in the correct position.

pastedImage_1.png

Besides, you need to connect JP6.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Cheng yo huang,

Please remove the CAN FD board, check the LPCXpresso 54618 board version, what the version you are using?

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos