LPC54608 Xpresso

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC54608 Xpresso

eli_hughes
Contributor V

Christmas came early for me this year!   I managed to get a hold of some of the new LPCXpresso54608 boards.

LPCXpresso54608-1.jpg

LPCXpresso54608.jpg

What caught my eye was the combination of a TFT,  external SDRAM,  audio codec and a digital MIC.   I had been looking for a good board to teach an audio processing course at PSU this Spring.   It seems that may have found it.  Last week at the Embedded Systems Conference I gave a technical session on utilizing the DSP instructions in the Cortex M4 and M7 cores.   Since I had this board, I decided to make my own audio badge:

badge.jpg

It was a quick demo of using the TFT with the DMIC and the ARM CMSIS DSP libraries.     You can see I am plotting the time domain and the magnitude of an FFT in real time.  It made for a very nice and fluid demonstration.     I will have a spectrogram mode as soon as I get a bit more time.   

LPC546xx family is looking pretty cool. I believe the LPCXpresso 54608 board will be out shortly for purchase through the common distributors. The new  I highly recommend getting your hands on one.   It is a nice board for playing around with the Cortex M4 core and doing some audio processing.   The board  also has Dual USB (a feature I like in the LPC43xx series), SD Card, Ethernet and 8 Megabytes of RAM.    Not a bad deal at all!

Labels (3)
Tags (4)
13 Replies

altium2
Contributor II

Really cool

0 Kudos

zhougong98
Contributor I

think you!

0 Kudos

zhouli
Contributor II

Very nice

0 Kudos

zhougong98
Contributor I

very good LPC54608 For my car project,I use LPC MCU serial From LPC1100  LPC1700 LPC800 ,Now New Project need the chip IC like LPC54608 For TFT_LCD GUI Display 

0 Kudos

bjtdhj
Contributor I

喜欢........................

0 Kudos

mr_ming
Contributor II

nice!

0 Kudos

eli_hughes
Contributor V

okcn
Contributor III

Is it possible to share your code ?

0 Kudos

joezhou-mcu
Contributor III

Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!

0 Kudos

z_
Contributor I

Lucky guy ! Christmas !

0 Kudos

exson
Contributor II

Christmas

0 Kudos

okcn
Contributor III

Lucky guy !      Christmas  !

0 Kudos

brendonslade
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks for sharing Eli!

Any chance of a video of your spectrum analyzer? :-)