LPC4370 multi core project

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC4370 multi core project

ravithakur
Contributor I

I have an LPC-link2 and I am trying to get a multicore project up and running. It is very simple, the core m4 is the master and the m0 is the slave. The main() in the m0 core code has a while loop in which, after a simple delay, I toggle the LED. I can compile the projects. In debug, while I am stepping through the m4 code and I get to the line

cr_start_m0(SLAVE_M0APP,&__core_m0app_START__);

it doesn't always go to the main of the m0 core. I am attaching the code to this post. Any help will be appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ravi thakur,

What the debug interface you are using?

Please check this picture:

pastedImage_1.png

If you want to debug the M0, you need to use JTAG, SWD will have problems.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ravithakur
Contributor I

I am following the video posted below to generate and debug the multicore project. The multicore flow is talked about from 29:00 onward. I am selecting jtag when I debug. I have to step in to the function "cr_start_m0(SLAVE_M0APP,&__core_m0app_START__)" every time and even then it is not guaranteed that the code reaches the m0 core main. I have "M0_SLAVE_PAUSE_AT_MAIN" defined in the project, expecting the execution to halt in the m0 main, but that doesn't happen majority of the time.

LPCXpresso: Jumpstarting your NXP MCU project development! - YouTube 

0 Kudos