cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1768 secondary bootloader

alvarolopes
Contributor III

Good Morning!

I am using LPCXpresso, more specifically LPC1768 microcontroller and I am searching for an example about secondary bootloader. I found only keil examples. Is there anyone that develop and use secondary bootloader for LPC1768 using LPCXpresso?  

Regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

There is one in the LPC1700 Examples folder within your LPCXpresso installation - in the RDB1768 zip. (the RDB1768 was a board Code Red).

You should look at the LPCXpresso User Guide section on the "memory configuration editor" too.

I hope this helps,

Regards

Sol

0 Kudos

alvarolopes
Contributor III

Hi Soledad,

I have RDB1768 package but in my version of LPCXpresso (V8.0.0) it doesn´t work. My projects are based on CMSIS_LPC17xx and Drivers_LPC17xx libraries. Do you have any idea where I found the libaries to run RDB1768cmsis_usb_bootloader project and what version of LPCXpresso I need to use to run this project. Thank you for your support.    

Regards

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

According with the readme document, below are the requirements for build this project:

Requirements for building bootloader project
--------------------------------------------
The project makes use of code from the following library projects:
- CMSISv2p00_LPC17xx    : for CMSIS 2.00 files relevant to LPC17xx
- RDB1768cmsis2_LCDLib   : for RDB1768 LCD driver files
- RDB1768cmsis2_usbstack : for RDB1768 build of LPCUSB stack

These three library projects must exist in the same workspace in order for the project to successfully build.

Have a great day,
Sol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos