Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lpc1517 build setting

martin_pelletie
Contributor II

I am working on LPC1517.

I am using uvision5.

I builded my program code and i got my hex file without error.

But when i programmed my lpc1517 with this version,  it does not start!!!

If i remove one line code ex: i++; and i rebuild it .. it is working!!! But i need to add some functions but i can't!!!

It likes i reached a limit but my flash has 256KB and my code takes only 60KB.

I had enough space of ram too.

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

And i can use only Level 0 (the program is not working if i use the other other level??)

Which is my problem?? (i attached my map file just in case)

Thx for your response :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Do you have uvision5 evaluation version?

Keil development development tools without a current product license run as a Lite/Evaluation edition and have the following restrictions:

MDK-ARM Lite Edition
  • Programs that generate more than 32 Kbytes of code and data will not compile, assemble, or link.
  • The debugger supports programs that are 32 Kbytes or smaller.
  • The compiler does not generate a disassembly listing of the machine code generated. The -S, --asm, and --interleave compiler command-line options are disabled. Projects will not compile with Target -> Listing -> C Compiler Listing enabled.
  • The compiler and assembler do not generate position-independent code or data. The --apcs /ropi /rwpi /pic/ pid compiler and assembler command line options are disabled.
  • The assembler and linker create Symbolic Output Format objects which cannot be linked with third-party linker utilities. Fully licensed tools generate standard ELF/DWARF files which may be used with third-party utilities.

Have a great day,
Sol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos