cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1317 GPIO Interrupts

lorenzogalbiati
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm developing a new product with this microcontroller and I want to use GPIO external interrupt. I can't find how to reset the interrupt flag in order to clear the interrupt request inside the interrupt service routine. For other interrupts I have found that it's possible to write one's in flag in order to clear the flag but with these GPIO interrupt I can't find anything and the datasheet doesn't report anything or I'm not able to fint this info.

Can anyone help me?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Lorenzo Galbiati,

I do not know if you use PIN interrupt or group interrupt.
If you use pin interrupt, you can check the section 9.5.1.10 Pin interrupt status register (IST address 0x4004 C024) , there are 8 pin interrupt source, each pin interrupt corresponds to one bit in the register. Writing 1 to the corresponding bit clears the bit in IST and corresponding the rising or falling edge registers.

For example PINTSEL0 corresponds to bit0 of IST, PINTSEL1 corresponds to bit1 of IST...

If you use GROUPx interrupt, pls refer to section 9.5.2.1 Grouped interrupt control register.
The INT bit of "GPIO grouped interrupt control register" reflects the interrupt status bit, you can write 1 to clear the bit.
Hope it can help you.

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos