Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FreeRTOS demo

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by jdurand on Sat Apr 28 19:14:50 MST 2012
I just went to build the FreeRTOS LCP11xx demo on a Linux system and found you need to fix the case for the header file.  It should be LPC11xx.h, not lpc11xx.h.  A quick search shows this problem has popped up in other demos back to 2008, I guess this is all generated on a Windows machine (also evident from the use of BAT files).

Anyway, just a heads up for anyone trying it out.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by jdurand on Wed May 16 09:20:23 MST 2012
I just tried importing to a new workspace again and NOW it works.  I'll now update the RTOS in my real job and make sure THAT works again.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by jdurand on Tue May 15 21:36:08 MST 2012
I updated to the latest version of LpcXpresso (4.2.2) and FreeRTOS (7.1.1) and now I can't get a new demo project set up right.  I had things running fine under older versions, don't know if I'm just asleep or what.

Could someone take a look at the attached project and see what I did wrong?

BTW, LpcXpresso installed just fine on three of four computers, Windows XP, Ubuntu 11.04 and Ubuntu 12.04, but on this machine (old Dell laptop with Ubuntu 12.04) it won't install properly. This machine is short on memory, could that be the problem?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by www.FreeRTOS.org on Thu May 03 01:06:41 MST 2012
Thanks for the info - I often fall for that one as I only build on Windows machines, so I appreciate people pointing this out.  FreeRTOS V7.1.1 is about to be set free so I will clean this one before it goes.

0 Kudos