cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC11C14 PDO

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by roadrunner on Sat May 24 04:34:41 MST 2014
Hi , i have keil MCB1000 boards with lpc11C14's on them . And CANopen network demo works properly which is given below

http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/an11238-lpc11cxx-canopen-network-demo-0

But there isnt any example or api about PDO in this demo . I have to implement 2 x TX PDO with PDO modes(Event/time trig. ,synch /Asynch) .

Is it possibble to do that with  onchip CANopen driver ? How ?

Thanks and Regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Mohd Sadiq on Fri Jan 30 11:55:13 MST 2015
I tested and understood SDO rx and tx with the LPC11Cxx demo, But this demo stack has only SDO functions and driver api, I want to implement PDO for the same is any one help me by providing sample code or implementation steps or functions.

I want to send 48(ADC data) bytes of data from Producer  node to Consumer node in regular interval, Please give your suggestion .

For the above task ,Is it SDO better (or) PDO ? How Many PDO i need to send 48 bytes of data? How can I set PDO mapping and parameters?
What is difference between producer node and consumer node?How to differentiate from code?

Any PDO Sample code ,Please share
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by roadrunner on Sun May 25 23:26:57 MST 2014
Thank you R2D2  .
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by R2D2 on Sat May 24 04:47:44 MST 2014

Quote: roadrunner
But there isnt any example or api about PDO in this demo.

AN11238:

Quote:
Not all features of CANopen are implemented in the demo, but the most-used features of CANopen are supported:
• SDO expedited transfer: client & server.
• SDO segmented transfer: client & server.
• NMT: master, slave & boot-up.
• Heartbeat: producer & consumer.
The demo will demonstrate these features with the aid of a terminal program and the onboard LEDs and buttons.
[color=#f00]PDO transfer, synchronization, time stamp and emergency are not realized in the demo.
[/color]

Quote: roadrunner
Is it possibble to do that with  onchip CANopen driver ? How ?

No, you have to implement PDO yourself   :((

0 Kudos