cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to download SDK for KL26Z64 mcu

mr_max
Contributor IV

Hi,

I am back with NXP MCU to start a new project. I have configured a SDK based on MKL26Z64xxx4 microcontroller but Xpresso doesn't seems to let me download the SDK. The download wheel loops and after a while say an error occurred. Please try again. I am able to download other kind of processors or boards though.

Any one have noticed this issue on mcu expresso platform ?

5 Replies

mr_max
Contributor IV

I retried to download my SDK today but it didn't help.

The Xpresso platform seems broken :smileysad:. Anyone at nxp-community-experts know this issue ?

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Maxime:

I just did a quick test on downloading this package SDK_2_2_0_MKL26Z64xxx4.zip with default setting.  I can download successfully . Could you try it again?

pastedImage_1.png

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

mr_max
Contributor IV

Ok... I just test my own shared link and the download started right after. But I can't do the same over the web page of Xpresso as it should be.

So generate a shared link, copy paste that link in the browser is the workaround.

mr_max
Contributor IV

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your feedback. I just retried but I am still not able to download both on Firefox 63 and Chromium 70 :

pastedImage_1.png

Here is a share link of my configuration. Could you make a try to see it can be downloaded properly on your side ? https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/license?hash=62493ed1aeecd322c8fd94b5b17bbfd8&hash_download=1 

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Maxime:

Yes, I can download it. I use Firefox 63.

pastedImage_1.png

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos