Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

watchdog ISR setting on MKE02Z

Jump to solution
gschelotto
Contributor V

Hi,

How can I configure a watchdog ISR from PE? The created component works as expected (by performing a reset after timeout) but I'd need to catch the interrupt before.

regards,
gaston

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gaston,

I've attached the CoderWarrior Development Studio Processor Expert User Guide and you can find the section 3.5.3.3.3 Interrupt handing on the page 156 in the attachment.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gaston,

I've attached the CoderWarrior Development Studio Processor Expert User Guide and you can find the section 3.5.3.3.3 Interrupt handing on the page 156 in the attachment.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos