slcd problem twr-k53n512

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slcd problem twr-k53n512

jamescassese
Contributor I

Win10 Device Manager shows yellow triangles for ps osbdm.

Segments will not toggle when powering the twr board.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Please check P&E OSBDM webpage here .

The webpage includes OSBDM firmware update software and Windows driver for OSBDM.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jamescassese
Contributor I

The P&E toolkit download would not enumerate correctly in Device Manager.  I had to renew my license for Code Warrior which corrected the problem.  However, I cannot get the slcd to toggle according to the information in the enclosed booklet.  Thanks for the reply.  Jim. 

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I would recommend customer to download the latest NXP MQX software Rev.4.2.0 from here.

There with a Segment LCD example located at below path:

Freescale_MQX_4_2\mqx\examples\lcd\build\cw10gcc\lcd_twrk53n512

I had test this example and it worked with TWR-K53N512 board:

Please check the TWR-K53N512 J32&J33 jumper with default 1-2 and J12 jumper is OFF.

pastedImage_2.png

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos