cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

k64 USB U-disk enumeration error

Jump to solution
omercaylan
Contributor II

hi, we desing custom pcb with k64, we are trying to communite via usb, when usb disk attached, i get USB_HostEventEnumerationFail, when i examine the signal with oscilloscope, i get such a signal. Do you have any idea about this problem ? ide : McuXpresso sdk : 2.8.2WhatsApp Image 2020-11-10 at 10.51.31 AM (1).jpeg

0 Kudos
1 Solution
omercaylan
Contributor II

Problem Solved: the schematic was wrong, . i connect 5v to k64 Usb reg. it worked.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
omercaylan
Contributor II

Problem Solved: the schematic was wrong, . i connect 5v to k64 Usb reg. it worked.

0 Kudos
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I would suggest you use USB analyzer to capture some USB packets.

Do you use OCARM or SDRAM as your first RAM in your project? Or DTCM as your first RAM?

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos
bobpaddock
Senior Contributor III

Do the OE pins have internal pull-ups?  Such pins should not be floating.
The OSC could be randomly turning on and off.

0 Kudos
omercaylan
Contributor II

actually i checked the OSCs. links like this. OSC output so I measure the clk voltage 5.1 volts, do you think this could be a mistake? OSC VDD 3.3v

omeroaylan_0-1605707673211.png

0 Kudos
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi omeroaylan:

Could you provide more information about your application , what changes did you make? what demo you are using?

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos
omercaylan
Contributor II

mcu : 144pin, MK64FN1M0VLQ12
we use external clock for usb and mcu. usb clk in : 47 - PTE26
we are only testing usb msd example.first we tested the code without any change on our circuit but did not work,
second we created a clean project for out 144 pin mcu and tested again(usb msd) but not a chance.
example working on nxp development board but not working our board.  i want to know, is this usb signal correct ?
it works until this function( USB_HostEvent() ) and i get enumeration error.code.pngosi.pngprojeicindekiler.pngusb.png

0 Kudos