k10d can

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

k10d can

aimeerd
Contributor I

hello, i am use k10dx256vlk7 with PE.In the program, some chips after carry this command "SIM_SCGC6 |= SIM_SCGC6_FLEXCAN0_MASK; ",the value of register "SIM_SCGC6" is not changed,and always "0x40000001",but some k10dx256vlk7 chips could changed the value,the normal value should be 0x40000011.In first case, CAN function can't use.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

aimeerd
Contributor I

Yes,I have try to write SIM_SCGC6 register [FLEXCAN0] bit as you talk to me. But on some chips ,the bit value is not changed remain.

I guess the chips register (SIM_SCGC6 register [FLEXCAN0] bit) was locked at some where,but i can't find the lock bit.

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I don't think there has lock mechanism to avoid customer using software code to modify the SIM_SCGC6 register.

Even the chip was locked, customer still could use software to modify that register.

How many chips with this problem(SIM_SCGC6 register [FLEXCAN0] bit could not be set)?

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

aimeerd
Contributor I

at least ten chips.

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I think customer could submit a CQI requirement to check what reason cause that bit could not be set.

Please contact with your local Freescale distributor to submit the CQI requirement (Product Analysis).

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you try use below code to check if SIM_SCGC6 register [FLEXCAN0] bit could be written or not?

SIM_SCGC6 |= SIM_SCGC6_FLEXCAN0_MASK;

Or you also could check using register debugger window to check this bit could be written or not.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

0 Kudos