Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eGUI release

Jump to solution
Thommi_Tulpe
Contributor IV

Hi Gargy,

when can I use the new release of the eGUI.

You told the bug in the console is fixed.

If the release is not ready, can I change the files d4d_console.c and d4d_console.h  in the old version of the eGUI

with your help ?

Best Regards

Thomas

1 Solution
Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm so sorry to tell that but we don't have plan to add this to version 3.00. You can try to do it your self, in final this will be compounded object from edit box, button and list box (list box contains scroll bar).

Temporary you can use MENU or List box and for simply replace just comment the old object definition and create new one with same name.

The eGUI I will send to you on email.

Gargy

View solution in original post

55 Replies
patrikčižmár
Contributor II

Hello Petr,

I`m working on lights control over local network. I chosed Kinetis K70 for my target MCU and I would also like to include LCD display.

In my software research for LCD driver I have found eGUI from Freescale. In one of the topics I have found your reply that people can ask the newest eGUI 3.0 from you. I would also really like to test it. Could you please send me the download link?

I would really appretiate it.

Thank you.

Best regards

Patrik.

0 Kudos
Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Just send me the email address.

Gargy

patrikčižmár
Contributor II

patrik@goldenfl.com

Thank you :-)

0 Kudos
egoodii
Senior Contributor III

Is it still possible to get this eGUI 3.0 (for K70)?  Email is goodrich@lectronix.biz

0 Kudos
Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Mikerider
Contributor II

I want to use eGui 3.0 en MK60DN512ZVLK10 and in MK60FN1M0VLQ12. I want to work in to 320x240 using 16bpp. Also I want to use a 800x480 using 16bpp. It is possible to work with 16bpp?

please send me a copy of the eGui 3.0 to miguelpa3@gmail.com

Thanks

0 Kudos
Luky
Contributor II

Hi,

What is the main difference between web release 2.1 a new release 3?......I have Freedom board and I am waiting for 320x240 display with SSD1289 now. I don´t have any expirence with egui library and I think if I am starting with old release or I am waiting for new release.

0 Kudos
Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lukas,

the new version brings a lot of new features like UNICODE, compounded object new widgets etc. Just lot of.

For testing you can use the 2.1 what is on web and waits for 3.0 if you don't not eGUI from any any other project.

By the way, where are you from? Czech Republic?

Gargy

markwatson
Contributor III

Hello,

I have been reviewing this rather old post because I am interested in using the CRtouch IC with eGUI.  The release notes indicate that CRtouch has been supported for some time, but when I incorporated the download into my project (which I believe to be eGUI 3.0) I did not see an configuration option for CRTouch.  Please advise.

Thanks,

Mark Watson

Laramie WY

0 Kudos
kubiznak_petr
Contributor V

Hi Mark,

Also check the following file: D4D\low_level_drivers\touch_screen\touch_screen_drivers\cr_touch\d4dtch_cr_touch_cfg.h.example

It is up-to-date (contains new TOUCHPENDING GPIO configuration) while the demo is a bit outdated. I suppose you have pulled the latest free eGUI from github.

Petr

0 Kudos
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Mark,

Yes, CRTOUCH is supported. If you check the eGUI configuration files for K70, you will find EGUI_D4D_Demo\TWR_K70N120\MQX\eGUI_twrk70f120\Sources\D4D_Configuration\ d4dtch_cr_touch_cfg.h where pins to connecto to CRTOUCH are defined (I2C, IRQ, etc.) And the source code of the driver D4D\low_level_drivers\touch_screen\touch_screen_drivers\cr_touch (I2C and I2C MQX)

In fact, the default demo is using the CRTOUCH as it is the only touch interface in the TWR-LCD-RGB.

Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos
Luky
Contributor II

Yes, I am from Zlin.

Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Nice, I'm from Roznov pod Radhostem :-D

Luky
Contributor II

I thought it. I wanted to send you direct message in czech because I am not good at english but I had some problem with sending message to you. I got freedom board last week and I started to learn. I am thinking about project with freedom board and LCD with eGUI library, but I am waiting for display from abroad now.

0 Kudos
m3
Contributor II

Ok,

please send it to mega@olis.north.de

Thanks

0 Kudos
Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Thomas,

send me your email/ project description to the private message and I'm able to share with you the latest snapshot of eGUI 3.00.

Regards

Gargy

FredKoops
Contributor II

Petr:

I'm trying to put together a demo for a customer using TWR-K70... and TWR-RBG-LCD, but I'm having trouble finding some sample code to get me started.  Is it possible to get an updated version of eGUI that supports this?

Fred

0 Kudos
Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

yes this is no problem send me the email address, and  if you want some information about your application just I'm interested in.

Gargy

usm-els-tn
Contributor I

Hi Petr,

Based on the Tower Kit TWR-K60N512 I would like to evaluate your eGUI 3.0 for an upcomming project using Kinetis K60.

Please be so kind to send me a pre-release to the following email address

Thomas.Neig@elster.com

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Thomas

0 Kudos
VuPhung
Contributor I

Dear Gary,

I'm doing a device for medical system. I want to use new release of eGui to control a GLCD 800x480 with touch supporting (I'm using TSC2046 IC).

I go to freescale dowload page, I just get the eGUI 2.07, it's seem too old version. This version not support TSC2046 yet. Could You send me the new release of eGui via: vu.pt@arm.vn?

Thanks,

Vu Phung

0 Kudos