cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confusion about LVD threshold in MKE02Z

gschelotto
Contributor V

Hi,

I don't understand LVD specification on MKE02Z for the low-voltage detect threshold (VLDL). The table 4 on KE02 sub-family datasheet shows these values below 2.7V (the min. MCU operation voltage). As far as I know the KE02 does not work below 2.7V

Untitled.png

Could anyone clarify this?regards,

gaston

0 Kudos
4 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gaston,

LVDL is used to detect low-voltage condition, it doesn't like the LVWV which need to set the low voltage warning flag, so the LVD module can work under 2.7V. MCU should work at least 2.7V, because the voltage should make sure all the MCU modules can work at that voltage. But LVD module just need to detect the low voltage, eg. LVDL can be used to do the LVD reset operation. After an LVD reset has occrred, the LVD system will hold the MCU in reset until the supply voltage has risen above the level determined by LVDV.

You can conside it as the MCU design feature, customer just need to know how to use it.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI Gaston,

Any more question?

If your question is solved, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Have a great day,

Jingjing

0 Kudos

gschelotto
Contributor V

Hi Jingjing,

If your question is solved, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

I'd do that but I cannot see the button anywhere. It's strange...

Please, mark the question as answered if you want.

many thanks,

gaston

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gaston,

Thank you for your information, It doesn't matter, just let it be, I don't have the authority, normally, the post owner have it.

Jingjing

0 Kudos