Where can I get KL26 pinout table in Excel format?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get KL26 pinout table in Excel format?

Jump to solution
ayman
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm looking for the MKL26Z256VLL4 pinout table in Excel format similar to the one found in the Quick Start Package for Freedom board KL46.   I was not successful converting the PDF table to Excel format.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Ayman

by the way, there is an extra S in see on page 52 of the datasheet "Kinetis KL26 Sub-Family, Rev3 03/2014"  under section "5.2 KL26 pinouts"

extraS.JPG.jpg

Tags (2)
1 Solution
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ayman

Please check the file, this is a file that I create, please check it.

Have a great day,
Vicente

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ayman:

The pinout Excel table for FRDM-KL26Z is in the User's Guide zip package (FRDMKL26ZUG), which is available at the Documentation tab of product link:

FRDM-KL26Z: Freescale Freedom Development Platform for Kinetis KL16 and KL26 MCUs (up to 128 KB Flas...

Hope this is what you are looking for!

Regards!
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

ayman
Contributor II

Hello Jorge,

This is similar to what I am looking for,  but for Kl26Z with 100 pins.

Regards

Ayman

0 Kudos
perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

You can download the KL26P121M48SF4 datasheet, please review on the 5.1 KL26 Signal Multiplexing and Pin Assignments you will find a table which content the pin assignment for: 121 BGA, 100 LQFP, 64 BGA and 64 LQFP.

pin assignment.JPG.jpg

Have a nic day :P,
Perla

ayman
Contributor II

Hello Perla,

My apologies if I was not clear in my first message. I've already looked at the datasheet and I saw the pin assignments table; however, I was not able to copy the content of that table in the pdf datasheet and paste it into an Excel sheet in a usable format. Please see the screenshot as an example. 

Do you Have 5.1 KL26 Signal Multiplexing and Pin Assignments table in Excel format?

Thank you

Ayman

KL26toExcel.JPG.jpg

0 Kudos
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ayman

Please check the file, this is a file that I create, please check it.

Have a great day,
Vicente

ayman
Contributor II

Hello Vicente,

Thank you very much for your time.  I did a quick scan and I noticed pin L3 and K5 missing some info, but that's ok for me.  Can you tell me what was your magic recipe to copy the data from PDF to Excel?  :-)

I really appreciate your help

Ayman

0 Kudos