VLPS on Kinetis, Using TSS library for Touch input.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VLPS on Kinetis, Using TSS library for Touch input.

taimurwajad123
Contributor III

Hi All,
Anybody here, using TSS library for touch input and configured the system for VLPS (Very Low Power Stop) mode for low power consumption?

I'm configuring my system to enter VLPS mode if no touch is detected for some time. After entering the low power mode, on Touch Input, the system isn't generating any kind of interrupt. I have tried manual configuration and with processor expert aswell without any success. The problem comes when I execute SLEEPDEEP command, and when processor enters into deepsleep.

PS: I configured the system for LLS (Low Leakage Stop) mode, and everything worked fine, however, in LLS mode only one elctrode is active. Since my system's req. is that all the electrodes should be active in low power consumtion or in standy state.

Anybody else faced or facing the same issue in VLPS mode? I'm working on Kinetis K10 uC.

Please comment, I need some serious help.

3 Replies

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Taimur,

Please refer to SDK_2.2_MK20DX256xxx10.zip\boards\twrk60d100m\driver_examples\tsi_v2\low_power. I think this is a good exsample for you.

Regards,

Jing

taimurwajad123
Contributor III

Hi Jing,
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, can't open the link, can you please post the correct link?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Taimur

0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

This is not a link. You should goto https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/welcome to download MK20 SDK package. The example is in that package.

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos