cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UART on kl25z

Jump to solution
aayushm
Contributor I

What is the differnce  between UART0, UART1, UART2 on kl25z ?

What is the operating voltage of RX/TX pin of kl25z ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Paul_Tian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Aayush

UART0 is a special UART module. It can support basic UART with DMA interface function, x4 to x32 oversampling of baud-rate.This module supports LIN slave operation.

The module can remain functional in VLPS mode provided the clock it is using remains enabled. It can support ISO7816.

UART1 and UART2 are basic universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART) modules with DMA function support. Generally, these modules are used in RS-232, RS-485, and other communications. This module supports LIN Slave operation.

UART pins are digital. So the operation voltage depends on VDD voltage value.

Hope my reply can help you.

Best Regards

Paul

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Paul_Tian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Aayush

UART0 is a special UART module. It can support basic UART with DMA interface function, x4 to x32 oversampling of baud-rate.This module supports LIN slave operation.

The module can remain functional in VLPS mode provided the clock it is using remains enabled. It can support ISO7816.

UART1 and UART2 are basic universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART) modules with DMA function support. Generally, these modules are used in RS-232, RS-485, and other communications. This module supports LIN Slave operation.

UART pins are digital. So the operation voltage depends on VDD voltage value.

Hope my reply can help you.

Best Regards

Paul

0 Kudos