Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync between multiple FRDM K64F boards for PWM generation using DMA

Jump to solution
Rashmitha_Nair
Contributor III

Hi,

I would like to know if there are any examples available for PWM synchronization of multiple K64F boards where there is one Master and multiple slaves.

I am trying to generate PWM using Flex Timer and DMA and would like the output to be synced with a modulating and carrier signal from Master.

If there are no examples available, could you please suggest an easiest way to get started with this?

Regards,

Rashmitha

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Rashmitha_Nair 

Thank you so much for using our community. We are overloaded on the requests these days, I truly appreciate your patience.

Regarding your question, I realized that you opened another thread: (https://community.nxp.com/t5/Kinetis-Microcontrollers/FTM0-CH6-160-kHz-sync-with-FTM2-CH0-16-kHz-on-...) with more details and code snippet about what you are trying to achieve, so me and my teammate are going to work together so he can answer you there if you do not have any inconvenience.

So, please if you agree, please mark this answer as solution to close this request and we will still helping you on that thread. Please let me know your comments.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Pablo Avalos.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Rashmitha_Nair 

Thank you so much for using our community. We are overloaded on the requests these days, I truly appreciate your patience.

Regarding your question, I realized that you opened another thread: (https://community.nxp.com/t5/Kinetis-Microcontrollers/FTM0-CH6-160-kHz-sync-with-FTM2-CH0-16-kHz-on-...) with more details and code snippet about what you are trying to achieve, so me and my teammate are going to work together so he can answer you there if you do not have any inconvenience.

So, please if you agree, please mark this answer as solution to close this request and we will still helping you on that thread. Please let me know your comments.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Pablo Avalos.

0 Kudos
Rashmitha_Nair
Contributor III

Hi @PabloAvalos 

Sure no problem, I will continue to communicate on the other thread.

Thanks,

Rashmitha

0 Kudos