cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symbol (.bxl) File for MKE18F512VLH16

Jump to solution
thomasolenik
Contributor III

I tried downloading the .bxl file for the MKE18F512VLH16, but the file seems to be incomplete.  Nothing imports when I run script generated by Ultralibrarian to import it into EAGLE. I've done this before with other Kinetis family MCU with success, and the MKE18 file is much smaller than the others. 8 kB instead of 99 kB for example.

Is there another way for me to get the symbol and package for the MKE18F512VLH16?

Thanks.

1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Thomas,

You can download MKE18F512VLH16.bxl from Kinetis® Symbols, Footprints and Models now.

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Thomas,

You can download MKE18F512VLH16.bxl from Kinetis® Symbols, Footprints and Models now.

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.

I will report this issue to our related team.

I will let you know as soon as response is received.

Best Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos