cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI examples?

Jump to solution
tomwood
Contributor I

I am looking for sample code to drive the SPI on a K10   I just need a simple implementation, minimal buffering if any.  I will let Processor expert do the setup. I only need to send, not receive.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Tom,

You use Processor Expert , when you add SPI component , right click the component,  then select "help on component " ,

in the Typical Usage , you will find simple demo .

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Tom,

You use Processor Expert , when you add SPI component , right click the component,  then select "help on component " ,

in the Typical Usage , you will find simple demo .

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
tomwood
Contributor I

Thanks – I had looked over the CPU internal peripheral but somehow neglected to look under the Logical device drivers. I found lots of stuff that I found from there. Thanks!

0 Kudos