SDRAM/K80 timing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDRAM/K80 timing

rickadolf
Contributor I

Has anyone used a Winbond mobile SDRAM with a K80? Is mobile SDRAM timing consistent from vendor to vendor or do I need to compare the timing specs of the K80 and the SDRAM (Winbond W987D6HBGX6 - 128mbit) to make sure they're compatible? 

Thanks,

Rick

0 Kudos
3 Replies

rickadolf
Contributor I

Winbond spec is attached.

Thanks,

Rick

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I check your attached spec about SDRAM timing.

The Winbond W987D6HBGX6 - 128mbit should works with Kinetis K80 product.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

We don't have record to use Winbond W987D6HBGX6 - 128mbit with Kinetis K80 product.

Do you have the Winbond W987D6HBGX6 mobile SDRAM  datasheet? I could check this datasheet if it is compatible with K80 product.

Thank you for the attention.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos