cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9KEAZN8AMFK Programming time

Jump to solution
rij010
Contributor I

We are being asked to program S9KEAZN8AMFK, for one of our customers, and currently this part is not supported on our programmers, we are getting it supported, but I need a rough guide on the programming time for this part, does anyone know?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Robert James:

Flash programming times are specified in the KEAZN8 datasheet. Take a look at Chapter 5.3 NVM specifications.

I hope that is the info you are looking for. If not please clarify a little bit your question.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Robert James:

Flash programming times are specified in the KEAZN8 datasheet. Take a look at Chapter 5.3 NVM specifications.

I hope that is the info you are looking for. If not please clarify a little bit your question.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
rij010
Contributor I

Hi Jorge,

Thank you so much, this is just what I needed.

Regards

Rob James

0 Kudos